This year, Complete Legal turns six. We could not be more grateful for your support over the years as we have built our business into the best in the business.
When we launched Complete Legal in 2014, our mission was to serve small and medium-sized firms with the kind of care and attention they deserved.
We really do care about our clients. Their needs, not ours, guide every decision we make.
As we strategized on how to best serve clients, we believed that we could find success by doing it “our way,” which meant a commitment to:
- Hiring great people, investing in them and treating them well
- Empowering our co-workers to thrive on their terms
- Delivering what our clients ask for and not taking the easy way out
- Serving the Kansas City legal community with hometown pride
Despite the challenges the last year has brought, “our way” meant we had a team we could count on that allowed us to continue delivering the level of service we are known and valued for as the go-to eDiscovery consultants in the Midwest.
We have missed so many things this year. Spending time together in the office. Face-to-face meetings with the clients we love. After-hours happy hours with industry colleagues. Showing up at in-person events to support the organizations and causes we care about.
Through it all, our coworkers and clients have shown incredible flexibility and resiliency, and we admire the way you all jumped in — setting up home offices, balancing the unprecedented demands of parenting during a pandemic with remote work, and navigating an uncertain climate with strength and grace.
Together, as a company and as a community, we are stronger than ever.
As we’ve reflected on the last year, we want to celebrate these achievements:
- We are honored to have been selected by Missouri Lawyers Media in the 2020 Reader Rankings as the best in the state for:
- End-to-End e-Discovery
- Litigation Consulting Services
- The needs in our community have continued to grow, and we remain deeply committed to supporting the organizations in our community making a difference through our Complete Legal Cares program:
- Big Brothers Big Sisters Kansas City
- Harvesters Community Food Kitchen
- Verda Mae Foundation
- Bra Couture KC
- We provided high-quality continuing education for the legal community (virtually!) on ESI and eDiscovery.
- Investing in the eDiscovery community and our own professional development through involvement in the ACEDS-KC chapter (Association of Certified eDiscovery Specialists).
- We have been investing in the professional development of the legal community as the official eDiscovery Partner of the KCMBA for 2019-2021, as well as supporting the Kansas City Paralegal Association and the Association for Women Lawyers.
We are looking ahead to the future with hope and are filled with gratitude for the endless support we have received from each one of you the past six years.
Thank YOU for believing in us to serve you, and we can’t wait to see what we accomplish together in the coming years!